Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People who haven't been linked with the Arsenal job yet

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I always thought he looked a bit like Nick Heyward out of Haircut 100.
    He did indeed (if I can actually remember correctly what Nick Heyward looked like - I think he was on a Pointless Celebrities show not that far back)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Love plus Woan ?
    Played, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Slavisa Jokanovic, Ruud Gullit and Ian Woan (Burnley's assistant manager)
    Perhaps now we've seen a little of what post-Wenger life might look like, we could decide it's not for us and keep Him on?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Slavisa Jokanovic, Ruud Gullit and Ian Woan (Burnley's assistant manager)
    How about the two delivery drivers who co-manage Salford City ?
    I'd pay money to watch the half time team talk at the Emirates if we went in 2 down.
    A polar opposite to one of Arsene's cerebral soundbites

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Perhaps now we've seen a little of what post-Wenger life might look like, we could decide it's not for us and keep Him on?
    Nonsense. Sooner we get rid of the old bugger the better.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I've noticed the press are switching their mood from all out Wenger attack to one of dewy eyed slush. The opening paragraph to this piece on the BBC made me feel quite nauseous.

Arsene Wenger wants to finish his "love story with Arsenal well" as his side face Atletico Madrid in Thursday's Europa League semi-final second leg.

Should I get Betfair to add Sir Clive Woodward to the market?

You won’t get much bolder that that imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Should I get Betfair to add Sir Clive Woodward to the market?

You won’t get much bolder that that imo
    Fine by me, but every industry has its own hierarchy, doesn't it. Football itself would hate it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    If He were, let us say, leaving Bayern Münich in the Summer, wouldn't you consider Him for the Arsenal job?