Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco looks nice these days

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Isn't he a leeeeeeeetle beeet too old to be playing a school kid nowadays?
    Not sure you're allowed to say that sort of thing nowadays, I. Some re-education classes for you?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Not sure you're allowed to say that sort of thing nowadays, I. Some re-education classes for you?
    I'm sure I could rely on a genuine occupational requirement for a kid to be played by, you know, a kid. Not a 40 odd year old bloke.

I mean, Grange Hill isn't like the Hollywood version of Grease. :stockardchanning:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Second night I was in a convent
    Are you a vestal virgin, or a eunuch?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How do all the bumders put up with this?

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/991633615875334144
    I was there in October. There were mentals/homeless/druggies everywhere.
    Wasn't as nice as I had been told it was.

I've always imagined it, as it was portrayed in the Dirty Harry films. This just confirms my suspicions. Off the holiday list imo

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Are you a vestal virgin, or a eunuch?
    A dutiful nephew visiting an aunt, r. Also a poor student traveller seeking free accommodation and food

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    A dutiful nephew visiting an aunt, r. Also a poor student traveller seeking free accommodation and food
    Your aunt's a nun? Cool.

Was it like the convent in The Devils? Lots of sexual frustration and writhing about naked?

Last went there in 2010. Possibly one of the very few cities state side that I could live in.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Last went there in 2010. Possibly one of the very few cities state side that I could live in.
    I was there in 2011, fantastic place. My favourite non-UK city

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    San Diego's the one for me. Just a lovely, lovely place.

Austin, which lots of people raved about before I went, I found to be a 100-degree hellhole full of lefties and college kids.