Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate people :-(

I hate people :-(

https://twitter.com/dinarickman/stat...918377984?s=21

Reminds me of a story over here from a month or two ago. Some woman was on the train sewing and a man went up to her and asked if she could help him sew the button back on to his suit jacket and she went off on one. She then wrote him a letter and gave it to him when she got off the train where she ranted about it being women’s day and women no longer conforming to stereotypes bla bla.

That’s a woman who isn’t getting laid imo

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

Reminds me of a story over here from a month or two ago. Some woman was on the train sewing and a man went up to her and asked if she could help him sew the button back on to his suit jacket and she went off on one. She then wrote him a letter and gave it to him when she got off the train where she ranted about it being women’s day and women no longer conforming to stereotypes bla bla.
    I seriously doubt she's had many people come up to her and comment on her beauty, tbh.

Seriously, though, when did the Tube start all this 'inspiring messages' sh1t? Fvck off with that boIlocks, you cvnts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seriously doubt she's had many people come up to her and comment on her beauty, tbh.

Seriously, though, when did the Tube start all this 'inspiring messages' sh1t? Fvck off with that boIlocks, you cvnts.
    'See it, say it, sorted'

Worst. Slogan.Ever. The muppet that came up with that one wants skinning alive. No idea how prevalent it is, I get it on South West Rail every day and it's like someone inserting a knife in my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    That’s a woman who isn’t getting laid imo
    Actually, I reckon laid is all she's getting. Same with all that sort; no end product, no future. That's why they're scared of everything and just want to hide
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, I reckon laid is all she's getting. Same with all that sort; no end product, no future. That's why they're scared of everything and just want to hide
    The thing is that normal women don't think like this. It's a tiny subset of a tiny subset dictating this weird agenda.

The thing is that normal women don't think like this. It's a tiny subset of a tiny subset dictating this weird agenda.
    Well, normal people don't think like this and they certainly don't get to act in public like they think like this, for one reason or another.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post

Basically, if you want the right to treat a woman like a woman, you have to actually be a man; you can't be a homo about it. I mean the sort of homo who grumbles that women aren't grateful enough when you hold the door open for them or something.

That chap, in this day and age, had to have been fully aware that he was skating on very thin ice.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Basically, if you want the right to treat a woman like a woman, you have to actually be a man; you can't be a homo about it. I mean the sort of homo who grumbles that women aren't grateful enough when you hold the door open for them or something.

That chap, in this day and age, had to have been fully aware that he was skating on very thin ice.
    Indeed. A proper man would have stood up, let rip a massive fart and shouted 'SEW A BUTTON ON THAT, LOVE!', at which point all the women within earshot would have been putty in his hands.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-03-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Indeed. A proper man would have stood up, let rip a massive fart and shouted 'SEW A BUTTON ON THAT, LOVE!', at which point all the women within earshot would have been putty in his hands due to him being a proper man.
    Right. For example, that's why the Donald can get away with it; he's unapologetic. And he also fully accepts he will likely have to pay (cash) for the privilege.