Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
I seriously doubt she's had many people come up to her and comment on her beauty, tbh.

Seriously, though, when did the Tube start all this 'inspiring messages' sh1t? Fvck off with that boIlocks, you cvnts.
No, I reckon this sort is just the female flipside of the male so called "incel" coin you noted before. Things simply being as they are though, dollies do not go on killing sprees against the world, rather they have found other, perhaps less violent means, like this, to publicly express their frustrations.

As I say, you don't have to be a woman to feel the same way as our Twitter friend there; many men would sympathise or even heartily agree with her feelings of bitterness and resentment. I agree, she maybe doesn't receive all that many complimentary, unsolicited remarks about her appearance. So she's simply decided to use that as prima facie evidence that somebody else must be unfairly receiving too many.

I can't believe the issue is, in this day and age, not enough sex. Rather, it is too much sex without value, validity and real significance or meaning. These poor people, at least the ones we get to hear about, are simply the losers in a sexual revolution game they thought they were winning. For them, sexual freedom has sadly morphed into sexual pointlessness, insignificance and cheapness; they feel cheap.

It's nothing new really. Replace "sex" with "money and fame", say, and the outcome has been the same; certain individuals reacting resentfully, even violently, to the fact that some other people, obviously unjustly, enjoy more and better of it than they themselves do.