Thread: Bosnian media reporting the Liverpool assistant will be our next

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    *clutching

You’re thicker than Corbyn, ffs.
    oooh I missed a g off, shocking ..... cock, you not Corbyn
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Why's that, Rich? Please explain......

Highly respected and reportedly a fantastic coach.

Not to dissimilar appointment to a certain AW 22 years ago.
    We have been over this. Wenger was a very successful manager with Monaco who took an unusual job in Japan.

This bloke appears to be Klopp's Pat Rice. It really isnt comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We have been over this. Wenger was a very successful manager with Monaco who took an unusual job in Japan.

This bloke appears to be Klopp's Pat Rice. It really isnt comparable.
    My middle line was the important one

Everyone would say that about Pat Rice.

We need a manager, not a cone man.

I'm sure Liam Brady is a fantastic coach as well. Should we give the job to him?

Apparently Buvac hates the limelight which is the main reason that he's never wanted to manage a club. It's nonsense made up by the press, thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I'm sure Liam Brady is a fantastic coach as well. Should we give the job to him?

Apparently Buvac hates the limelight which is the main reason that he's never wanted to manage a club. It's nonsense made up by the press, thankfully.
    Why ever not? What harm can it do? Everyone keeps telling me it doesn't really matter who the manager is now, anyway. It's all being run by chaps with giant brains behind the scenes, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why ever not? What harm can it do? Everyone keeps telling me it doesn't really matter who the manager is now, anyway. It's all being run by chaps with giant brains behind the scenes, apparently.
    Hmm, maybe so. Just leave it to Bould/Per :internalsolutions:

His old man is dying...hence the reason he’s taken time off at a critical point in the season for personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yugoslavian

Zeljko Buvac: A Bosnian Serb with a Croatian name, pronounced Jelko (soft J) Boovach I believe. The Peter Taylor to Jurgen's Brian Cluff?

If it annoys Rich's pretend character it'll be a good appointment imo.

..and their I was thinking that Dragan Stojkovic would be the next Arsenal manager...
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Apparently Professor Snape is being seriously considered. There is more to his "compassionate leave" from Liverpool than they are letting on.

Bold move.. we should have gone for the sorcerer when he was available, now we are sniffing around his apprentice