Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Arsenal manager odds

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Allegri! Woah! Allegri! Woah!
    You get excited about any rumour on twitter, paper, bookies.... so calm down Dick
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    tbh, that covers most of the squard
    certainly the defensive side

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Currently the bookies have
    Allegri 5/2 F
    Enrique 4/1
    Rogers 8/1
    Ancellotti 8/1
    Apparently, Allegri will only come if we get CL football. I'm expecting his odds to drift come 21:55 on Thursday.

Welcome Brenton
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I was going to talk about this yesterday but forgot after I realised I had the day off.

Allegri is a false favourite ie only the favourite because other options have dropped out of the running eg

Enrique- wants Justin Bieber money
    Vieira - City said no
    Arteta - same
    Ancelotti- Italy job more attractive
    Nagelsmann - wants to stay with his current club a bit longer

If Allegri was the man for the job he would far shorter in the getting. He’s actually a massive 4/1 on Betfair

Over the weekend there were snippets of money at big odds for Eddie Howe, the Napoli guy Sarri and Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar.

The latter two have drifted since but Eddie Howe is holding firm and now a lively 20/1 chance.

The big mover is without doubt Zeljko Buvac who has been backed back from 50/1 all the way down to the 11/4 favourite this morning...he’s now drifted back out to 7/1 in the last hour as the market settle downs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I was going to talk about this yesterday but forgot after I realised I had the day off.

Allegri is a false favourite ie only the favourite because other options have dropped out of the running eg

Enrique- wants Justin Bieber money
    Vieira - City said no Contact runs out in November
    Arteta - same
    Ancelotti- Italy job more attractive Turned down the Italy job
    Nagelsmann - wants to stay with his current club a bit longer If we want him and offered him enough he'd come

If Allegri was the man for the job he would far shorter in the getting. He’s actually a massive 4/1 on Betfair

Over the weekend there were snippets of money at big odds for Eddie Howe, the Napoli guy Sarri and Paulo Fonseca at Shakhtar.

The latter two have drifted since but Eddie Howe is holding firm and now a lively 20/1 chance.

The big mover is without doubt Zeljko Buvac who has been backed back from 50/1 all the way down to the 11/4 favourite this morning...he’s now drifted back out to 7/1 in the last hour as the market settle downs.
    see above ..
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar