Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: IUFG - you watch The Feud on Friday?

IUFG - you watch The Feud on Friday?

It was nice to see P Neville admit that a) they got a lot of decisions back then because they played for them and b) in *that* game they deliberately kicked Reyes off the pitch. Also, a nice view of the Rooney dive.

Had they shown the two nailed on red cards and mentioned Riley as having blatantly cheated for them I might have been happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    It was nice to see P Neville admit that a) they got a lot of decisions back then because they played for them and b) in *that* game they deliberately kicked Reyes off the pitch. Also, a nice view of the Rooney dive.

Had they shown the two nailed on red cards and mentioned Riley as having blatantly cheated for them I might have been happy with it.

************** MIKE RILEY KLAXON **************

I've recorded it. Not got round to it yet.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ************** MIKE RILEY KLAXON **************

I've recorded it. Not got round to it yet.
    I enjoyed it despite it not being brilliant. There was some interesting video that I hadn't seen before and some of the people interviewed were refreshingly honest.

I stopped at the Vieira/Keane confrontation in the tunnel though, as I knew what was coming next. #stillbitterntwisted

The hypocrisy from P Nev was outstanding, admitting the Reyes shenanigans shortly after saying Keowns behaviour over the cheating horse was the biggest disgrace ever in the history of everything

Scholes didn't let me down either, what a **** that is.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    The hypocrisy from P Nev was outstanding, admitting the Reyes shenanigans shortly after saying Keowns behaviour over the cheating horse was the biggest disgrace ever in the history of everything

Scholes didn't let me down either, what a **** that is.
    Yeah, I'm sure in his demented mind kicking a player off the pitch because you can't play football against him is miles better than confronting someone after the whistle with a little argy bargy.

Downside of that documentary was it reminded me how much I hated them back then. I'm too old for that level of anger.

Yeah, I'm sure in his demented mind kicking a player off the pitch because you can't play football against him is miles better than confronting someone after the whistle with a little argy bargy.

Downside of that documentary was it reminded me how much I hated them back then. I'm too old for that level of anger.
    Just watched it.

Scholes is a right ****
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”