Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Granit Xhaka

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Or perhaps you're too sensitive about your favourite Welsher? I made no comment on the game. I made a comment on how poor a midfield partnership Xhaka and Ramsey are, which doesn't single out Ramsey in any way. Nor Xhaka for that matter. It doesn't even blame the pair of them directly as the responsibility for playing them together sits with the manager, not them.

I can imagine either of them playing much better if they played with a different partner and in a different system. But playing them together in 4231 has been a disaster imo. That doesn't make me obsessed, it was a very sensible and defendable comment.

P.S. Anaconda is a c*nt and can f*ck off.
    For a while I thought I wasn't going to get a reaction. I don't think what you say about that partnership is ridiculous tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    For a while I thought I wasn't going to get a reaction. I don't think what you say about that partnership is ridiculous tbh
    Not buying it

You were hung over (on a Monday morning) and therefore an @sshole (surprise, surprise) and then after recovering slightly realized what an @sshole you were and are now trying to disguise this as a windup attempt in order to absolve yourself of having been an @sshole.

Or to put it differently you 'did an Anaconda'.

Or perhaps you're too sensitive about your favourite Welsher? I made no comment on the game. I made a comment on how poor a midfield partnership Xhaka and Ramsey are, which doesn't single out Ramsey in any way. Nor Xhaka for that matter. It doesn't even blame the pair of them directly as the responsibility for playing them together sits with the manager, not them.

I can imagine either of them playing much better if they played with a different partner and in a different system. But playing them together in 4231 has been a disaster imo. That doesn't make me obsessed, it was a very sensible and defendable comment.

P.S. Anaconda is a c*nt and can f*ck off.
    Balanced rational arguments from the big Yank there I have to say.

I look forward to seeing how our new manager pieces together the various talents to form a cogent and efficient first 11. We surely have to assume Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Mkhytarian are all starting.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    We surely have to assume Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Mkhytarian are all starting.
    Just put some actual defenders and a midfielder who gets a nosebleed in the opponents half behind that lot, we'll do alright.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Just put some actual defenders and a midfielder who gets a nosebleed in the opponents half behind that lot, we'll do alright.

As earlier - new keeper, 2-3 defenders and a midfielder. The rest is in place.

Not buying it

You were hung over (on a Monday morning) and therefore an @sshole (surprise, surprise) and then after recovering slightly realized what an @sshole you were and are now trying to disguise this as a windup attempt in order to absolve yourself of having been an @sshole.

Or to put it differently you 'did an Anaconda'.
    At least I can blame it on my heavy drinking - why are you always such a ****?