Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Granit Xhaka

Granit Xhaka

I'm sure there is a footballer in there, somewhere.

His ability to switch off when the opposition are attacking is second only to that Belgian shít****, Vermaelen.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm sure there is a footballer in there, somewhere.

His ability to switch off when the opposition are attacking is second only to that Belgian shít****, Vermaelen.
    I noticed before Pogba got to that rebound that he stopped tracking him. Useless ****.

Combine his lack of attention to defending (and at times being really rubbish at it) with the propensity of our other central midfielder to endlessly push forward and I can't imagine how we've lost so many games with those two playing 'in midfield'.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Combine his lack of attention to defending (and at times being really rubbish at it) with the propensity of our other central midfielder to endlessly push forward and I can't imagine how we've lost so many games with those two playing 'in midfield'.

Hold on, he wasn't even playing but you have cleverly managed to twist this around to criticism of the lad from Caerphilly. That alone is a skill.

You're officially obsessed. Like Neg with doping, but not.

p.s. Xhaka - I am beginning to run out of patience despite him being a wonderfully graceful footballer.

For the record I do think Sky were extremely OTT on him.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on, he wasn't even playing but you have cleverly managed to twist this around to criticism of the lad from Caerphilly. That alone is a skill.

p.s. Xhaka - I am beginning to run out of patience despite him being a wonderfully graceful footballer.

Souness? Trouble with him seems to be, not only was he a half-decent player but he also played for a brilliant team. He seems to be harsh on everyone, especially those that play in his old position.

He seems to like TH14 though, because he is one of the few players he knows who he wouldn't have minded playing with.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

1st half he was poor, 2nd half he was very good. Considerably better performance than that provided by Aubameyang.

Greek CB and Maitland-Niles were also very good, deserved a point from the match

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Souness? Trouble with him seems to be, not only was he a half-decent player but he also played for a brilliant team. He seems to be harsh on everyone, especially those that play in his old position.

He seems to like TH14 though, because he is one of the few players he knows who he wouldn't have minded playing with.
    I like him as a pundit and in general find him to be quite fair. He actually likes us but I think we frustrate him to buggery as he sees us make continued errors as you say in his old position.

Much rather listen to his criticisms than the likes of Redknapp or Savage. Even Thierry is annoying.

I like him as a pundit and in general find him to be quite fair. He actually likes us but I think we frustrate him to buggery as he sees us make continued errors as you say in his old position.

Much rather listen to his criticisms than the likes of Redknapp or Savage. Even Thierry is annoying.
    That beard
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Three separate pieces of "punditry" slating him in one half - even suggesting he should have been sent off, when he didn't actually commit a foul/handball. I was watching with five Utd fans and they thought it was over the top.

I think WES thinks his criticism of Ramsey is funny and so he keeps doing it. The fact that it singles him out a bald Canadian cretin does not register.
    Last edited by Luis Anaconda; 04-30-2018 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Three separate pieces of "punditry" slating him in one half - even suggesting he should have been sent off, when he didn't actually commit a foul/handball. I was watching with five Utd fans and they thought it was over the top.

I think WES thinks his criticism of Ramsey is funny and so he keeps doing it. the fact that it singles him out a bald Canadian cretin does not register.
    I'm intrigued now, what did the 'pundits' say?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”