Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luis Enrique wants

Luis Enrique wants

a £200m war chest and an annual salary of £16m.

Welcome to The Arsenal Eddie Howe
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post

£16m a year? His sabbatical might be lasting a little longer.

You really have to get someone in who rates Aubameyang, Lacazette, Ozil and wants to build his team around them. So much money invested in those three. It's a shame Arsene didn't go in 2014/15. We were in a much healthier state with CL football, for a new manager to take things forward. Now it's quite a rebuild and the squad is in a worse state. Even worse that Wenger stayed on again in 2017. The money invested in Lacazette and Auba in the past year (£110m), could tie the hands of the new manager a bit. What was the point in splurging the 'warchest' on Wenger? A manager so clearly at the end of his time.

Maybe he’s bad at Math imo

Lol

Who the hell is Maurizio Sarri? Looks like the guy who owns the local pizza shop imo

FFS just give Brendan a call.

Old school.. .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Maybe he’s bad at Math imo

Lol

Who the hell is Maurizio Sarri? Looks like the guy who owns the local pizza shop imo

FFS just give Brendan a call.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Thing is. This bloke wants to come into the PL and compete head on with Pep.
    He's not going to be able to do that here for all of the obvious reasons.
    Jardim is a far better fit... Sadly, I don't think the board are giving much thought in his direction.

And don't we all!

Thing is, he's supposed to be a football coach, not an airhead dollybird third wife. Our owner is Stan Kroenke, not the Gambino family.

Tell him to get stuffed, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And don't we all!

Thing is, he's supposed to be a football coach, not an airhead dollybird third wife. Our owner is Stan Kroenke, not the Gambino family.

Tell him to get stuffed, imo.
    Keeper, 2 - perhaps 3 defenders, midfielder. About £150m-£200m should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Keeper, 2 - perhaps 3 defenders, midfielder. About £150m-£200m should do it.
    Make Manchester United an offer they can't refuse for Paul Pogba, imo. £200m should do it

Make Manchester United an offer they can't refuse for Paul Pogba, imo. £200m should do it

I think this squard of players could be 10-15 points better off with some organization and a plan for when they do not have the ball.

Of course, this is figure has been made up and it could just be that some of these players are mentally shot to pieces and will struggle to adapt to any new approach.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Would prefer Martial, personally.......wouldn't cost £200m either