Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sad but quite fitting that the old bast*rd’s last hurrah

Sad but quite fitting that the old bast*rd’s last hurrah

ends in the misery of defeat, attributed to his inability to organise a defence.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    ends in the misery of defeat, attributed to his inability to organise a defence.
    That flat feeling at the end, was the perfect tribute to 12 years of disillusionment at the Emirates. Also, can you think of any other manager playing for 80mins against 10 men, and not making a single substitution to try and gain an advantage?

Did you see our bench
    Selling Giroud, Walcott not such great ideas.
    Mainly Giroud
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 04-26-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Did you see our bench
    Selling Giroud, Walcott not such great ideas.
    Mainly Giroud
    Imagine the kind of team that'll take the field at Old Trafford on Sunday. It's going to be a really long goodbye tour for Arsene. Can't wait for the end of the season tbh.

Text from Mickey...

Ivan - You want it
    Diego - Si...I want it as much as I want to slap your bald head little gringo

That’s why he wasn’t in his seat the 2nd half

Defeat? We haven't lost anything. The score is 1 - 1

. . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Text from Mickey...

Ivan - You want it
    Diego - Si...I want it as much as I want to slap your bald head little gringo

That’s why he wasn’t in his seat the 2nd half

I guess Simeone will bring German Burgos in as his assistant? Did you see the size of that ****? No stranger to a fry up

It was a draw
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Whilst we didn't lose, it was a perfect microcosm of the last few Wenger years.

#WengerOut
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”