Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I don't believe this. It's like Gibbs' slip in the CL semi. Mustafi. Or Welbz that

I don't believe this. It's like Gibbs' slip in the CL semi. Mustafi. Or Welbz that

started it.

That's it. We won't win this game, nor will we win the tie. The fairytale ending is over.

They'll score another now. We won't.

Jai Shree Ganesh.

SHUT UP!!! please, please shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    started it.

That's it. We won't win this game, nor will we win the tie. The fairytale ending is over.

They'll score another now. We won't.

Jai Shree Ganesh.
    Its quite fitting really. 89 minutes of good work undone by one moment of dreadful defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its quite fitting really. 89 minutes of good work undone by one moment of dreadful defending.
    Oh Peter please stop bleating on. It’s not fitting, it’s pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh Peter please stop bleating on. It’s not fitting, it’s pathetic
    You need to calm down, lad

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You need to calm down, lad
    Dont tell me to calm down. That was simply embarrassing. Koscienley is supposed to be our best defender. Laughable, really. I’m getting the scotch out. To Arsene.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Dont tell me to calm down. That was simply embarrassing. Koscienley is supposed to be our best defender. Laughable, really. I’m getting the scotch out. To Arsene.
    Whatever dude

Kos making a big **** up at an important time in a big game and Mustafi falling on his arse. Seen it loads of times