Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If say we are humiliated this evening.

If say we are humiliated this evening.

that would throw a spanner in the works script wise?
    he might as well not turn up for the rest of the games.

I was sad of Wenger's annoucment and thought perhaps things might be a bit more positive though for the few remaining games.

It's still ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I was sad of Wenger's annoucment and thought perhaps things might be a bit more positive though for the few remaining games.

It's still ****.
    Then it'll be Welcome to the Arsenal, El Cholo, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's still ****.
    Well we hammered West Ham in the only game since his announcement so far?

In any case, if we decide to appoint Arteta, PV or Ragnick then we'll all be writing letters of apology to Arsene and asking him to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

In any case, if we decide to appoint Arteta, PV or Ragnick then we'll all be writing letters of apology to Arsene and asking him to come back.
    Yep it was a good result. But the crowd was pretty odd the first half and Wenger is sulking a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

I've considered your points, and after careful thought I have decided you are talking out of your hole... we won't all be writing to him, as it is the correct decision.

And as your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand, your thoughts can be discounted
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post

your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand,
    Or written on Pokster's cock, to put it another way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I've considered your points, and after careful thought I have decided you are talking out of your hole... we won't all be writing to him, as it is the correct decision.

And as your football know how could be written on the back of Jerremy Beadle's small hand, your thoughts can be discounted
    Beadle had a small *****. On the other hand it was massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Or written on Pokster's cock, to put it another way.
    it is cold in here today
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

It's still ****.
    #wengerout......oh

We will win 3-1

Ramsey x2 and Lacazette before Costa scores a late goal.

We will lose 1nil at their place..Griezmann in the 60 minute with us barely clinging on. Cech will save a 82nd minute penalty and rebound shot from Costa. Mustafi will miss the final for a red card and Bouldie is banned for 1 year after head butting Simeone.