Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Friday I did what I *think* would fall into Awimb's definition of "all-day

Last Friday I did what I *think* would fall into Awimb's definition of "all-day

drinking"

I started at midday with an aperol spritz (it was sunny!) and by the time the day was out I think I'd imbibed about 8 pints of lager, half a bottle of prossecco, two "Ned-gronis" and......errr, I think that's it.

Anyway, impressive, I'm sure you'd agree.

The odd thing was, the next day I wasn't really hungover at all. Is this what happens when you take it steady?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    drinking"

I started at midday with an aperol spritz (it was sunny!) and by the time the day was out I think I'd imbibed about 8 pints of lager, half a bottle of prossecco, two "Ned-gronis" and......errr, I think that's it.

The odd thing was, the next day I wasn't really hungover at all. Is this what happens when you take it steady?
    That would be an impressive degree of consumption if you went to bed at about 7pm, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That would be an impressive degree of consumption if you went to bed at about 7pm, yes.
    Two bottles of Malbec last night, very thick head this morning

drinking"

The only notable volume there is the lager, which you will have pissed away within 2 or 3 hours.

This is not the all day intake of a real man. Are you Owen Jones?

I was píssed on Monday night and staggered into A Wong. Far too drunk to read the menu, I asked for chef to recommend a selection, and had one of the top 5 meals of my life. wd aw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The only notable volume there is the lager, which you will have pissed away within 2 or 3 hours.

This is not the all day intake of a real man. Are you Owen Jones?

I was píssed on Monday night and staggered into A Wong. Far too drunk to read the menu, I asked for chef to recommend a selection, and had one of the top 5 meals of my life. wd aw.
    Oh man, i really must get back there soon.

They do a duck-themed tasting menu too, I recall? I can't imagine that being a disappointment.

Do you look at small children's drawings and tell them it's shít and that they have no discernible talent?

Do you look at small children's drawings and tell them it's shít and that they have no discernible talent?
    I was going to say 5pm, but decided to be nice.

drinking"

What's with all the Italian drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    What's with all the Italian drinks?
    That's reminded me, I'm out of Campari.

That's reminded me, I'm out of Campari.
    All of those drinks taste the same.
    Even when I am over their they tell me try this one or that one.
    It's going to be bitter innit?'