Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Arsene has just admitted that the timing of his departure was ‘not really my decision

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    ‘.

Ivan only went and bloody sacked him. This makes me think that a replacement MUST already have been secured.

Season ticket renewals innit
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's the thing, isn't it. It's alright if it's six or seven people you know and may care about. Your hounds, for instance. Your wife, your kids; people like that.

But when was the last time the government bought you a dog biscuit, a sheepskin blanket and a new collar? How about some of that saucy Parisian lingerie you like, a few nights in the Caribees and a new Range Rover? A knife-and-fork supper and a decent bot of your favourite champagne? And I bet they never even imagine you might fancy a pair of the latest y-3's, a new Nintendo game and a comic book, a bottle of pop and some sweets?

It's the bland, indifferent, impersonal nature of the thing that grates and destroys both spirit and soul. It isn't their fault really but government doesn't care what you want, it doesn't care what you like and it doesn't care what you get because it's not their money.
    What is all this crap? The US is a rampant kleptocracy and I'm sure it's the same over in your parts. The rich get immense benefits, while also bilking the system. This personal responsibility line is just something to fvck with the poors.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    What is all this crap? The US is a rampant kleptocracy and I'm sure it's the same over in your parts. The rich get immense benefits, while also bilking the system. This personal responsibility line is just something to fvck with the poors.
    You're one of AWIMB's resident pinkoes; you would say that
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're one of AWIMB's resident pinkoes; you would say that
    I think I'm more of a throwback to the rich people-at-the-end-of-a-pitch fork era. Top 1% get 83% of the wealth, G.

Don't think you can complain though East. Far as I can tell you get

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I think I'm more of a throwback to the rich people-at-the-end-of-a-pitch fork era. Top 1% get 83% of the wealth, G.
    paid pretty good dollar to tool around the world fúckin ho's and poppin' pillies under the pretext of putting film projects together. You've never been involved in anything successful and this we know because you'd be hollering it from the rooftops if you had
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 04-26-2018 at 06:35 PM.