Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arsene has just admitted that the timing of his departure was ‘not really my decision

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    He probably wanted to do it after the Europa League was over when he could just walk away quietly but the club’s preference is to give him a grand send off.

Mickey mentioned yesterday about his going away party and how much the club b are spending on it...and that’s internal only. The external stuff in the stadium for the last home game or even an Europa League / Wenger parade will be huge.

Pretty sure most people in his position would like to avoid stuff like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    ‘.

Ivan only went and bloody sacked him. This makes me think that a replacement MUST already have been secured.
    Getting a bit sick of this long goodbye already. Another three weeks of this to come. Season can't end soon enough imo

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Getting a bit sick of this long goodbye already. Another three weeks of this to come. Season can't end soon enough imo
    Well I must say that I’m quite looking forward to winning the Europa League.

Hopefully we do.
    It would be a proper European trophy imo.

I admire your optimism R.

That's it mind you. Apart from that I think you are an absolute bell-end. Just to be clear.

‘.

Ivan only went and bloody sacked him. This makes me think that a replacement MUST already have been secured.

Season ticket renewals innit
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman