Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We're not going to score 5 tomorrow, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    You have no idea how cross it will make me if that's who we appoint.

It would be so typical of the club to make such a ham-fisted appointment.

I'll be angry with anything less than Enrique, Allegri or that German chap whose name is difficult to spell.
    But you are a bit of a cock so your opinion doesn't matter
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Always remember he laregely exists purely as a WUM my Canadian friend. This has long since been established.

Nobody can be as dumb/thick/predictable as he is without it being a careful ruse.
    You have more faith in humanity than I, SW. I think he might actually be a real person. Almost a human being, if you will.

His nickname is The Professor. I expect you will like this in respect of continuity.

When you have time please elaborate on the ham fistedness of the rumour. Thank you.
    The club bumbles around without any clarity over the top target. We will therefore end up employing Ralf (someone with no top level experience, that nobody has ever heard of & who has a, quite frankly, absurd name) as a compromise.

We are the only club that would penny pinch to such an extent. Can you imagine one of the top four making such a ludicrous appointment?!

And don’t you try to be self-righteous about this. I would fully expect every Arsenal fan to be apoplectic if this is what it comes to.

The club bumbles around without any clarity over the top target. We will therefore end up employing Ralf (someone with no top level experience, that nobody has ever heard of & who has a, quite frankly, absurd name) as a compromise.

We are the only club that would penny pinch to such an extent. Can you imagine one of the top four making such a ludicrous appointment?!

And don’t you try to be self-righteous about this. I would fully expect every Arsenal fan to be apoplectic if this is what it comes to.
    I refer you to my answer earlier..........
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

You expect us to publish our target list?

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager
    Yes, of course, most organisations release their recruitment wish list into the public domain
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Yes, of course, most organisations release their recruitment wish list into the public domain
    For the love of God don't wind Rich up, did you not see him threaten to become angry! Christ knows what the consequences might be.

OK, I have to accept that for the first time ever I was wrong.

He *must* be a windup.

Perhaps on Twitter.

#nextmanager
    I can't see what difference it would make, to be honest. I bet we have a shortlist of one, and if that doesn't happen we move on to the next one, until we get somebody #Parkinson'sLaw
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We could score 5 but then so could they.

Personally looking forward to Kos rolling back the years and Mustafi turning into the new Franco Baresi for the next 3 games only.

Think we’ll scrape through...something like 3-1 at the Emirates and then a 1 nil defeat at their place. Maybe something like Costa getting a last minute penalty a la Riquelme.