Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We're not going to score 5 tomorrow, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I just want what's best for our delightful fans. They seem to enjoy abusing the manager - they should have one truly worthy of abuse.
    Surely if you love Wenger so much, you feel He deserves the finest possible replacement, as a fitting tribute to His tenure? After all, we didn't need to build the Emirates just to go out and hire Pards, did we.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Surely if you love Wenger so much, you feel He deserves the finest possible replacement, as a fitting tribute to His tenure? After all, we didn't need to build the Emirates just to go out and hire Pards, did we.
    I just want the Bad People to feel pain. Are you denying my right to bask in revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I don't like change but I do hope you're right
    Most exciting thing to happen the club in over a decade.

Could of course go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Could of course go wrong.
    It more than likely will for a season or two.

Then the AKBs will crawl out of the woodwork.

Whilst I believe he should have gone a couple of years ago, the time for change now, is right.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I just want the Bad People to feel pain. Are you denying my right to bask in revenge?
    Not at all. I just find it amusingly ironic that He rebuilds our club, in large part, to please your sort and now you want to píss on His efforts, His memory.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."