Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently Ivan wants Arteta, Raul wants Enrique and Sven wants Naglesmann

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What of Vic Akers? A man who is cringeworthily described on the website as having 'red and white coursing through his veins' - which seems to me to ignore the fact that everyone has red and white coursing through their veins.
    Nonsense - I rarely touch white wine

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gary Neville would be good.
    Tragically, Brendan Rodgers is being urged to satay at Celtic by the club captain.

We may have to do without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nonsense - I rarely touch white wine
    I toyed with a bottle over lunch on Saturday, actually. I had to serve it in a big earthenware jug, though. I don't know why, but it just seems to taste better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Rock-Paper-Scissors ?

And why does nobody want Mickey Pearce?

We just now need contenders to fill the Lizard - Spock categories

If Ivan wants Arteta, it will prove that he is even more senile than anyone could ever possibly accuse Wenger of being.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Gary Neville would be good.
    LOOK! ALL THE TRADITIONS ARE DYING!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...eves-Vic-Akers

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I think you're right. But I'd like us to appoint someone - at some point - that we think might.

If you see what I mean.
    Thing is, nobody will want whomever it is to stay for ten years if he's no good, will they. And there's the rub. Essentially we're saying, we will want him to stay because he's winning us lots of big trophies. But how do you wrest loyalty from such a successful individual when he knows he's always just three or four consecutive defeats away from the sack?

Wenger is different in that He wanted to stay at the Arsenal regardless. He doesn't see success or failure; just going to work every day until it's time to stop. Doing His job. A professional.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    --

Got a call at 2AM last Monday from Ivan asking me check in with Raul and Sven first thing in the morning.

Thought I was going to get my P45 but they wanted me to organise Arsene's Surprise Going Away party.

That was the first I was told he was leaving

They gave me a budget of £100k plus which is to cover the event and a gift.

Also got to go around like a sap asking people to sign his card Jesus Christ....I hate this bit.

Not sure what to get him for a gift....might get him a nice watch. Got it down to a Rolex Milgaus, a Jaeger Le Colture Master Ultra Thin Annual Perpertual Calender or the Omega Speedmaster Man on the Moon...he's into his space stuff so maybe something like that with a nice engraving on the back.

Anyone know anything about Cakes? I was going to bake my own but can't be ar sed. Plus I need to do a special one just to placate Hector and his vegan / gluten free diet he's been doing.

Kind Regards

Your Best Mate

Mickey Pearce

PS - All I know is Ancelloti is off the list because he was being a little too pushy...mo fo even started whats apping me so he could get an interview.
    WD Mickey. Keep us updated on events

LOOK! ALL THE TRADITIONS ARE DYING!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...eves-Vic-Akers
    it is a fúcking disgrace, b, I tells yer.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it is a fúcking disgrace, b, I tells yer.
    The rot set in when they stopped us using anti-semitic abuse against Tottenham, iufg.

I toyed with a bottle over lunch on Saturday, actually. I had to serve it in a big earthenware jug, though. I don't know why, but it just seems to taste better that way.
    gpwm - it has its place