Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Ivan wants Arteta, Raul wants Enrique and Sven wants Naglesmann

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The rot set in when they stopped us using anti-semitic abuse against Tottenham, iufg.
    tbh, I was never fond of the hissing.

The badge.

Changing the badge. For copyright reasons.

That was the day when the old Arsenal died...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The badge.

It wasn't a question of being fond of it, it was part of our birthright as Arsenal fans - AND THEY TOOK IT AWAY!

They take everything away. The b@stards.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyPearce View Post
    Not sure what to get him for a gift....might get him a nice watch. Got it down to a Rolex Milgaus, a Jaeger Le Colture Master Ultra Thin Annual Perpertual Calender or the Omega Speedmaster Man on the Moon...he's into his space stuff so maybe something like that with a nice engraving on the back.
    You'll not get much of an engraving on the back of an Omega, mp. HTH
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

They take everything away. The b@stards.
    One has to keep the snowflakes safe, b

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

The badge.

btw, I'm amazed Sir C hasn't been in here yet to tell us the Arsenal died the day they tore down the North Bank.

btw, I'm amazed Sir C hasn't been in here yet to tell us the Arsenal died the day they tore down the North Bank.
    I'm sorry, Arsenal died the day you put a curse on them. This is ALL your fault b
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    I'm sorry, Arsenal died the day you put a curse on them. This is ALL your fault b
    We'd been 18 years without the Ashes, p. If my calculations are correct, that means we should win the league again in 2022. Put a monkey on it.

We'd been 18 years without the Ashes, p. If my calculations are correct, that means we should win the league again in 2022. Put a monkey on it.
    And we used to win the league every 18 yrs until you jonxed it...35,53,71,89....should have won it in 2007 until YOU ****ED IT UP. ****, you, not Arsene
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    And we used to win the league every 18 yrs until you jonxed it...35,53,71,89....should have won it in 2007 until YOU ****ED IT UP. ****, you, not Arsene
    It was 18 years without a title between 71 and 89. It will be 18 years between 2004 and 2022.

It is written.

This is a given, no?