Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Ivan wants Arteta, Raul wants Enrique and Sven wants Naglesmann

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is a given, no?
    Yeah. Annoyingly, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah. Annoyingly, you're probably right.
    No disagreement here.....although technically that was Wenger's fault #Wengerout

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    btw, I'm amazed Sir C hasn't been in here yet to tell us the Arsenal died the day they tore down the North Bank.
    True. In fairness though, one of them bond thingummies was practically the first large purchase I made with my own money.

Except the proverbial, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    No disagreement here.....although technically that was Wenger's fault #Wengerout
    Wenger pulled down the North Bank in 1992?

Of course not. Everyone knows it was Gunnersaurus. The cvnt.

Actually, if we think about it, the writing was definitely on the wall when that daft cvnt started appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Cruyff was in the running to replace Graham in 95. Then suddenly it was Bobby Robson 'in talks'. Then Bruce Rioch turned up

Fact....Wenger was first choice to replace Graham.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Nagelsmann would certainly be a bold appointment.

All depends on how well Sven can sell it to Ivan and Raul.

I’d expect Raul to be okay about it given he’s been through 6 different appointments at Barca so this should be business as usual for him. Ivan appointed them so he’ll need to trust them rather than his own choice.

Listen if Sven wants him then get him...he’s scouting the players so the new man will need to follow his lead to some extent as opposed to an Ancelotti type who would have his own list.

Oh that pulling down, sorry, thought you were referring to moving to Emirates

Is this Jordi?

Funny how he ended up a shadow of his father.
    Aren't we all?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Aren't we all?
    You’re taking it damned hard, afce