Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hold on. Kevin de Bruyne did not win PFA Player of the Year.

Hold on. Kevin de Bruyne did not win PFA Player of the Year.

Good lord.

What sort of devil work is at play here.

And then not even David Silva.

It's a fix / conspiracy I tell thee.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good lord.

Don't think you can really complain about Salah winning it, you could make a decent case for either him or De Bruyne

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Don't think you can really complain about Salah winning it, you could make a decent case for either him or De Bruyne
    Is the PFA award not the one which is voted 1-2 months ago, at which point he was in line with Kane for being the highest goalscorer.

I would have thought with footballers being footballers they may have seen past the final step of the player putting the ball in the net which of course is hugely important. De Bruyne has been magnificent all season, the orchestrator in chief of the best team in the league by a mile.

A very harsh call I would suggest.

Good lord.

Some little sympathy, because he's won the league, but plenty of fanny dancers have won it recently.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Is the PFA award not the one which is voted 1-2 months ago, at which point he was in line with Kane for being the highest goalscorer.

I would have thought with footballers being footballers they may have seen past the final step of the player putting the ball in the net which of course is hugely important. De Bruyne has been magnificent all season, the orchestrator in chief of the best team in the league by a mile.

A very harsh call I would suggest.
    Alternatively, City would probably have strolled the league without De Bruyne......would Liverpool be in Top 4 and CL semi's without Salah, I'd argue they wouldn't