Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

Approximately 18 months ago I, World's End Stella, went on an extensive youtube

investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Still, maybe he'll show up at Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Doctordien View Post

investigation of all the young prospects I had seen mentioned in the media as potentially being available. After extensive analysis (approx. 30min for all of them) I decided that there were two outstanding talents available, these being Leroy Sane and Ousmane Dembele, both of whom were sold that summer for amounts that Arsenal Football Club could have comfortably afforded. Both are now worth close to 100mil (maybe) proving, yet again, that WES knows a good footballer when he sees one, and a ****e one, as well. See Aaron Ramsey as further proof, as if it were needed. Of course, we didn't buy them because we had AOC and Walcott

On the back of today's BBC Gossip column and a recommendation from that Bundesliga watching pervert, SW, I have spent 5 minutes watching Leon Goretzka play football and I can confirm that he is exactly the player we need at Arsenal.

There is therefore no chance whatsoever of us purchasing him, mostly because we have Xhaka and Ramsey

Good post, but sadly, young Leon is off to Bayern München in any case
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Doctordien View Post

What.The.F*ck.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What.The.F*ck.!!!
    haha - was wondering what was going on. I mean I had a lot of shots last night but even I can't travel back in time

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    haha - was wondering what was going on. I mean I had a lot of shots last night but even I can't travel back in time
    Beer, champagne, red wine.

I wish I was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I wish I was dead.
    Celebrating Arsène's sacking no doubt. Shame on you.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Celebrating Arsène's sacking no doubt. Shame on you.
    TBH I'd be surprised if last Thu night he didn't discover a stray frog, or perhaps a bird of some kind, adopt it, take it into his home, give it a cuddle and name it Arsene. It's probably sitting in his lounge now wrapped in silk waiting for its dinner.

He could be the Canadian PM.

I wish I was dead.
    At least you know what you were drinking

I wish I was dead.
    Drinking on a Monday?! How very bourgeois.

I thought you were a man of clean living these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Drinking on a Monday?! How very bourgeois.

I thought you were a man of clean living these days?
    Life's too short for all that, I reckon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."