Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So under a new regime any chance for Lucas Perez to stick around.

So under a new regime any chance for Lucas Perez to stick around.

Who else is on loan?
    campbell still about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Who else is on loan?
    campbell still about?
    All on here f

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fc-a...fers/verein/11
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Who else is on loan?
    campbell still about?
    'Get out while you can, Joel!'

Who else is on loan?
    campbell still about?
    Takuma Asano is still at the club, I believe. He is apparently the most promising player to come out of Japan since Nakata.

I think Carl Jenkinson is still on the books, too. Handy as we may well need a right back when Berrelin leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Takuma Asano is still at the club, I believe. He is apparently the most promising player to come out of Japan since Nakata.

I think Carl Jenkinson is still on the books, too. Handy as we may well need a right back when Berrelin leaves.
    What good with Blenkinsopp be? He's really terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What good with Blenkinsopp be? He's really terrible.
    In case you haven't noticed, we're stuck in a scrap with Burnley for 6th/7th. There was a moment when I cursed Chelsea scoring the winner against them. Then I quickly realised that it was probably for the best.

I'm not sure that we're in a position to be turning down players with PL experience, B.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    In case you haven't noticed, we're stuck in a scrap with Burnley for 6th/7th.

I'm not sure that we're in a position to be turning down players with PL experience, B.
    I don't think Blenkinsopop is going to get us out of it, r. Due to him being sh1te and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't think Blenkinsopop is going to get us out of it, r. Due to him being sh1te and all.
    But he has an Arsenal duvet, Arsenal curtains & an Arsenal mug. Don't ruin his dreams.

One person will know but Sven and Raul have asked him to organise Arsene’s going away surprise party so he’s quite busy.

He texted me earlier with a YouTube clip of Under Seige and that stripper in the cake

Who else is on loan?
    campbell still about?
    Campbell, man. Campbell was good. Eff "Arsene."