Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Since we’re doing the Wenger retrospective, how about great mysteries of his era?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Didn't we also sign Gervinho that season? Or am I mistaken?

I was always confused by the fact he wasn't Brazilian.
    Gervinho was utter shíte, and I am being very generous to shíte here. And he looked like an alien from one of the later Star Trek franchises.

The best thing about Gervinho was when he left and proceeded to tear up Serie A with Roma and the old Greek would give us running updates on his success.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Gervinho was utter shíte, and I am being very generous to shíte here. And he looked like an alien from one of the later Star Trek franchises.

The best thing about Gervinho was when he left and proceeded to tear up Serie A with Roma and the old Greek would give us running updates on his success.
    I found his hair distracting. It was difficult to concentrate on the game such was the degree of its absurdity.

Also, disappointed no one has commented on my team.

He did slap Joey Barton on his debut

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I found his hair distracting. It was difficult to concentrate on the game such was the degree of its absurdity.

You may have got a response had you not so blatantly played for a response.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

Yes. I didn't like his skull. Mind you, remember the time Sagna came on without his weave and we all thought we'd signed a new player?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You're a pervért.

For me, Nasri blatantly kicking Barton's legs from under him was the funniest assault on the ghastly prick.

You're a pervért.
    A pervert, an anti-semite, a liberal and a hippy- anyone else want to add anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For me, Nasri blatantly kicking Barton's legs from under him was the funniest assault on the ghastly prick.
    That was pleasant enough. I have a recollection of the young Kolo Toure flattening Peter Schmeichel. It may have been a dream.

A pervert, an anti-semite, a liberal and a hippy- anyone else want to add anything?

A communist? A Red Tory?