Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remember when Cesc scored a penalty against Barca with a broken leg?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Remember when Cesc was injured but came on from the bench to score a free kick against Villa? (Was it Villa?)
    Remember when Cesc scored against Juve in the Champions League?
    Remember when Cesc scored against Milan in the Champions League?

Remember Cesc?

Can anyone tell me why 'Champions League' has no possessive apostrophe?
    Remember when Cesc lied about being injured for months just before his move to Barcelona?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Remember when Cesc lied about being injured for months just before his move to Barcelona?
    Fúck off. Cesc never lied.

Not to me, anyway.

Remember when Cesc stormed the pitch in his jeans and sneered at Phil Brown and was accused of spitting at him or Horton ?
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Remember when Cesc stormed the pitch in his jeans and sneered at Phil Brown and was accused of spitting at him or Horton ?
    El Capitano!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Phil Brown. Odious, orange ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Phil Brown. Odious, orange ****.
    Which team was he managing when he left them all on the pitch at halftime and gave them a *******ing in front of everyone?

One of the more bizarre football incidents of the past 20-30 years which confirmed once and for all what an utter, utter c*nt he was.

Hull City and Bullard

Remember when got hold of the mic at season's end and started singing The Beach Boys to the crowd for staying up ?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Which team was he managing when he left them all on the pitch at halftime and gave them a *******ing in front of everyone?

One of the more bizarre football incidents of the past 20-30 years which confirmed once and for all what an utter, utter c*nt he was.
    Hull City at Man City, iirc.

If ever there was a defining moment when a manager, erm, lost the dressing room.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”