Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Christ, now I have a to find a pub to watch the game in on Thursday.

Christ, now I have a to find a pub to watch the game in on Thursday.

A pub in, wait for it, Peterborough.

I'm going to regret this, aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Yes, yes you are.

http://www.beehivepub.co.uk/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That looks lovely i, thank you very much.

I once spent a weekend in Peterborough back in the mid-90s. I was seeing someone who'd been on the same journalism course as me and had got a job at EMAP. It wasn't a bad place. It was just powerfully nondescript. I really can't remember anything about it other than the really incongruous cathedral.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I once spent a weekend in Peterborough back in the mid-90s. I was seeing someone who'd been on the same journalism course as me and had got a job at EMAP. It wasn't a bad place. It was just powerfully nondescript. I really can't remember anything about it other than the really incongruous cathedral.
    I used to ovewrnight there quite regularly for aerobatic competitions. On a Saturday night it was... lively.

I used to ovewrnight there quite regularly for aerobatic competitions. On a Saturday night it was... lively.
    Yes. I could never really see how the football team got the word 'posh' attached to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    it has a fairly busy railway station. that and the cathedral.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

At least you don't have to watch it in a pub in Manchester, that's always a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it has a fairly busy railway station. that and the cathedral.
    My hotel looks perfectly charming. On the internet.