Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I have to say, I find some of the slobbering over Wenger to be over the top and

To add, I remember Reyes debut against Chelsea (I think). Believe he scored two although I only recall the one he slammed into the top bin from about 30 yards.

That was about the pinnacle of his Arsenal career, as I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    No, it's people disparaging the greatest & most radical individual the club will ever see that I take umbrage at. People just have no respect and I find it disgusting.
    Did WES disparage him?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Cider is your friend when the BBQ is happening.

Bulmers. Loads of it.
    Cider makes me go mental and try to climb out of moving vehicles / urinate on roundabouts.

It's not a good look for a gentleman of my maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Did WES disparage him?
    'By 2010 it was clear that it had failed and that we needed a new approach. At that point we saw the first real sign of fallibility.'

Keeping us in the top 4 for six of the years since 2010 is not 'failure'. Especially when you consider that this period included a runners up place, 3rd place finishes and a smattering of FA Cups. All from a club with significantly less resource than others.

Arsene will have my eternal respect for that. It's a pity that others don't share that sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Cider makes me go mental and try to climb out of moving vehicles / urinate on roundabouts.

It's not a good look for a gentleman of my maturity.
    It's the weekend pal, nobody will think any less of you.