Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it unusual that we have called a press conference for 1700 hrs given the

Is it unusual that we have called a press conference for 1700 hrs given the

circumstances?

I feel that it will just be as a mark of honour to Arsene but Twitter seems to think that it might be more significant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    circumstances?

I feel that it will just be as a mark of honour to Arsene but Twitter seems to think that it might be more significant?
    Well if twitter thinks it might be more significant then it must be true Twitter is the biggest load of old ****e i can think of,,it is a market place for odd jobs to spout **** and for people to think they are more important than they are

With regard to the 5pm, i should imagine it is just the club stating how happy they are to have had AW for the last 22 years, it will not be to announce anything of note
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

circumstances?

I doubt they would announce anything else today. It would be quite disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Well if twitter thinks it might be more significant then it must be true Twitter is the biggest load of old ****e i can think of,,it is a market place for odd jobs to spout **** and for people to think they are more important than they are

With regard to the 5pm, i should imagine it is just the club stating how happy they are to have had AW for the last 22 years, it will not be to announce anything of note
    Well, Twitter is a vehicle for people to disseminate information. If some of the information is wrong, that's a reflection of the people, not Twitter.

Indeed, I read at 9:15 a.m., on Twitter, that Arsene was going to resign at 10.

circumstances?

The board doing Arsene a favour in drumming up a bit of interest in the house for sale down Harmsworth Way in Totteridge, r
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”