Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Robson...really no need to keep sticking the knife in imo

Stewart Robson...really no need to keep sticking the knife in imo

Former Arsenal midfielder Stewart Robson, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: “Wenger should have gone many years ago. You can’t take away the good things. When he came he changed the philosophy of Arsenal.

“He was fantastic in that period but like a lot of dictators they think they are going down the right road but even when people are saying you need to change, he wouldn’t change.

“Arsenal under Arsene Wenger in the last few years have been too one dimensional and behind the times in recruitment and physio therapy. It is the best thing that could happen to Arsenal that he is leaving now.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Former Arsenal midfielder Stewart Robson, speaking to BBC Radio 5 live: “Wenger should have gone many years ago. You can’t take away the good things. When he came he changed the philosophy of Arsenal.

“He was fantastic in that period but like a lot of dictators they think they are going down the right road but even when people are saying you need to change, he wouldn’t change.

“Arsenal under Arsene Wenger in the last few years have been too one dimensional and behind the times in recruitment and physio therapy. It is the best thing that could happen to Arsenal that he is leaving now.”
    His biggest media role disappears today. With Wenger gone he is just a bit of a **** with little else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    His biggest media role disappears today. With Wenger gone he is just a bit of a **** with little else to say.
    well said, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    well said, p
    Also, Piers Morgan will stop talking about Arsenal

There are things to be grateful for, amid the sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Quite right.

Robson is the most bitter fúcker in the media
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I sincerely hope Stewart Robson gets Motor Neurone Disease. Cvnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I sincerely hope Stewart Robson gets Motor Neurone Disease. Cvnt.
    To be fair, George Graham gave him the footballing equivalent. He sold him to West Ham.

When he was 17 he looked like he was going to be the next Bryan Robson. Fúck me, he could kick people up in the air all day long and play football as well. Maybe he kept his brain in the same place as his knee?

He could. I used to really like him as a kid. It saddens me greatly that he's a massive ****er.

I don't even know he is