Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Robson...really no need to keep sticking the knife in imo

Quote Originally Posted by Red N White Army View Post
    He could. I used to really like him as a kid. It saddens me greatly that he's a massive ****er.
    If his limbs had worked he'd have ended up in the Sounness class. I have no higher praise for a midfielder than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If his limbs had worked he'd have ended up in the Sounness class. I have no higher praise for a midfielder than that.
    It was the 83 semi that really ruined him wasn't it - one of Utd's thugs nailed him when we were 1-0 and he was easily the best Robson on the pitch. And yet he hates us more - ****

To be fair to Robson he would have been a bigger **** had he changed his tune in the light of today's news.

Most people are in agreement that he should have gone years ago.

Journalists who have spent years sticking the boot in will now be furiously typing out glowing literary reacharounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It was the 83 semi that really ruined him wasn't it - one of Utd's thugs nailed him when we were 1-0 and he was easily the best Robson on the pitch. And yet he hates us more - ****
    I was at that game. Couldn't see a ****ing thing as I recall.

Whiteside would be my guess.

Dirty Prod that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    To be fair to Robson he would have been a bigger **** had he changed his tune in the light of today's news.

Most people are in agreement that he should have gone years ago.

Journalists who have spent years sticking the boot in will now be furiously typing out glowing literary reacharounds.
    True, but it would equally be rather ****y of us to change our opinion of him, whatever he says today.

Hence, massive ****.

Dirty Prod that he is.
    I really ****ing hated him.

Dirty Prod that he is.
    That would have been my guess but the great Butch Wilkins and Muhren aside every single member of that team was a ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    True, but it would equally be rather ****y of us to change our opinion of him, whatever he says today.

Hence, massive ****.
    I have to be honest that I have never read nor heard his ramblings. Been aware of them of course but not bothered.

That is how I roll Pedro.

If I think I won't like something, rhubarb crumble for example, I avoid it.

Rhubard tart also.

That would have been my guess but the great Butch Wilkins and Muhren aside every single member of that team was a ****
    I'd sort of blanked out the fact that Muhren played for United. He was ace with Thijssen at Ipswich, though.