Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: YOU did this, you disgusting animals.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I suspect he's changed his stance Mr East
    Otherwise we'd have Bould in charge for the rest of the season
    Arsenal wouldn't have done that, not short of a manager embezzling funds anyway. I'm quite certain he was given no option but to leave at the end of the season. Kroenke's statement suggest as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

Go and look in a mirror and think about what you are, you sub-human filth.
    Don't be silly now. It is not becoming.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Don't be silly now. It is not becoming.
    He's obviously not thinking with clarity. This often happens when people are upset.

Let him grieve.

It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo
    I woudn't give them the oxygen of oxygen.

If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

I'm the only one who gets to use sub-human around here, dumbsh!t.

Anyone who knows a Wenger out tw*t should tell them to stay away today, Thursday and Against Burnley. They have lost their right to see his last three games and for was in their ****ty bitter lives do the decent thing and give one of the many thousands without a ticket the chance to give him the send off that he deserves. If this is you and you turn up and you are an even bigger hypocrical **** than I took you for. Rant over!

The decision for Wenger to leave is correct. Signing the contract last season was a massive gamble and after such a poor start to the season, there was only one way this was likely to go. The timing is also good and it might help us over the upcoming games.

The abuse he has taken is both disgusting and sickening and anyone who does not give him a standing ovation if/when he comes back to the ground deserves a good kicking.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman