Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: YOU did this, you disgusting animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We're just another fvcking club.

Just listening to Bob Wilson choking up. He gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    What exactly are you highlighting here?

Just out of curiosity.
    The fact that we were shockingly **** before he arrived. Hillier, Selley, McGoldrick etc (although, I must point out that I know all three and they are lovely lads) and mid table mediocrity after GG left. Arsene showed us a brave new world and I for one still and always will love him for it.

And don't get me started on teh mid Seventies or mid Eighties - yes I am that 'mature'!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    The fact that we were shockingly **** before he arrived. Hillier, Selley, McGoldrick etc (although, I must point out that I know all three and they are lovely lads) and mid table mediocrity after GG left. Arsene showed us a brave new world and I for one still and always will love him for it.

And don't get me started on teh mid Seventies or mid Eighties - yes I am that 'mature'!
    I don't think any person (those who want him out) deny the brilliance and glory/success he brought the club, simply that it is time for him to move on.

I would argue that we were not “shockingly bad” before he arrived as Rioch had already improved the club from the Hillier/Selley period you correctly refer to (a period which still brought domestic and European cup success).

He improved the club, no person will every dispute that.

Danny Fizsman arguably improved the club as much as Wenger did around the period. Nobody ever remembers Danny in this way.

Danny Fizsman arguably improved the club as much as Wenger did around the period. Nobody ever remembers Danny in this way.
    I think Fizsman is still remembered as a driving force, as was Dein. Wenger's impact went far, far deeper. He didn't just change our club, he brought changes that rippled through English football. He also killed the chant 'boring, boring Arsenal' that Mee, Neill, Howe and Graham had worked so hard to earn.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I think Fizsman is still remembered as a driving force, as was Dein. Wenger's impact went far, far deeper. He didn't just change our club, he brought changes that rippled through English football. He also killed the chant 'boring, boring Arsenal' that Mee, Neill, Howe and Graham had worked so hard to earn.
    Yep, no argument there.

DF invested £40m into the club when £40m was still an fúcking enormous sum of money and not just an above average Icelandic midfield schemer.

Said investment for example stopped Tony Adams leaving the club (his own words, not mine). Who knows how AW’s reign would have started had no not inherited the backbone to the starting 11 that he did.

And Dennis of course.

p.s. most of GG's Arsenal were not boring, just the end.

Yep, no argument there.

DF invested £40m into the club when £40m was still an fúcking enormous sum of money and not just an above average Icelandic midfield schemer.

Said investment for example stopped Tony Adams leaving the club (his own words, not mine). Who knows how AW’s reign would have started had no not inherited the backbone to the starting 11 that he did.

And Dennis of course.

p.s. most of GG's Arsenal were not boring, just the end.
    I don't deny Fizsman was important and all great people have key players in their success, but other clubs had their Fizsmans who came and went. I have a lot of respect for him.

Yes, fair, GG was only dull for the last three years, but that sure brought back the chants.

It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    It’s Arsenal Fan TVs fault...they’re outside the ground doing reaction videos...let’s go run then out of town imo
    I woudn't give them the oxygen of oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I could borrow monty's cancer gun it would get a good airing, I can tell you that.

Go and look in a mirror and think about what you are, you sub-human filth.
    I'm the only one who gets to use sub-human around here, dumbsh!t.

Anyone who knows a Wenger out tw*t should tell them to stay away today, Thursday and Against Burnley. They have lost their right to see his last three games and for was in their ****ty bitter lives do the decent thing and give one of the many thousands without a ticket the chance to give him the send off that he deserves. If this is you and you turn up and you are an even bigger hypocrical **** than I took you for. Rant over!