Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jesus h Christ I feel positively tearful.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The fact that it's the right decision makes no difference to the way many fans have behaved towards Wenger for ages now.

For those same fans to suddenly go all damp-eyed because they're finally getting what they wanted is utterly sickening, yes. Fvck them.
    In the grand scheme of things it matters little. He had to go and he has gone. THe club can move on.

Genuinely gutted, despite it being the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    In the grand scheme of things it matters little. He had to go and he has gone. THe club can move on.
    A fine and decent man in a game largely played, run and watched by utter cvnts has finally been ground down. There are no positives in this story.

A fine and decent man in a game largely played, run and watched by utter cvnts has finally been ground down. There are no positives in this story.
    The positive is that it is clearly in the interests of the club, b. Unfortunately, that is all that should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The positive is that it is clearly in the interests of the club, b. Unfortunately, that is all that should matter.
    You seem awfully sure about that, p. I wish I had your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Remember how we castigated Spurs for their chanting of "Stand up for Martin Jol" after they'd hounded him from the club. We are no more or no less hypocritical than all football fans.
    So we shouldn't aspire to be better people than the bad people?

A strange attitude.

One positive is this will be the end of Yesterday Once More's raison d'etre
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    One positive is this will be the end of Yesterday Once More's raison d'etre
    People like that are never appeased, s.

The saddest thing is that he has no interests outside of football (and maybe wine). He's going to be utterly lost having previously dedicated his life to Arsenal Football Club.

I feel like we need to give him an honorary position on the board for life. If not I fear that he may top himself

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    The saddest thing is that he has no interests outside of football (and maybe wine). He's going to be utterly lost having previously dedicated his life to Arsenal Football Club.

I feel like we need to give him an honorary position on the board for life. If not I fear that he may top himself
    Who said he won't work elsewhere? A National team perhaps
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar