Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wenger to leave Arsenal at the end of the season :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I am assuming it's Vieria considering the club clearly leaked something to the media a couple of days ago/Wenger openly saying he could be the man.

Not sure what makes him qualified to do the job - all he's done is been New York manager.
    All Guardiola had done before managing Barcelona was to manage their B team.

Modern managers don’t need to be like AW and perhaps Ferguson, controlling the club from top to bottom. They understand how a football club works and have the correct support structure around them.

PV is as good a risk as anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

Modern managers don’t need to be like AW and perhaps Ferguson, controlling the club from top to bottom. They understand how a football club works and have the correct support structure around them.

See also Zinedine Zidane

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    But what of his complete lack of managerial experience, r?
    He seems highly thought of... Even by people like Pep.

I suppose we must trust the board. I'd prefer Allegri.

Yes, but Guardiola had a/ a fantastic bunch of player already and b/a big suitcase full of drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    See also Zinedine Zidane
    and Luis Enrique

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    He seems highly thought of... Even by people like Pep.

I suppose we must trust the board. I'd prefer Allegri.
    Trust the board? Would this be the same board we've been slagging off as spineless, supine fools for years?

Can I take back all the horrid things I've said about him

Is he even a decent coach?

Buzzing!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Is he even a decent coach?
    He has a big willy.