Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wenger to leave Arsenal at the end of the season :cloud9:

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I read something the other day that suggested the top 3 most likely were Enrique, some young bloke in Germany managing Hoffenheim (I think) and Arteta.

I'm convinced it will be a young manager that could grow with the club i.e. not Ancelotti, beyond that it's guesswork but I would think the announcement would be sharpish post the season end?
    1 minute after the final game where we clinch a brilliant 6th place finish and think that iof it wasnt for AM scoring 4 goals more than us we would have won the EL
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Pleased with the news but it also made me feel a bit sick. Hopefully we win the EL and send him out on a high.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Pleased with the news but it also made me feel a bit sick. Hopefully we win the EL and send him out on a high.
    if this doesn't give the players some motivation to win the EL, they are either a) dead inside or b) a leeetle bit mentally handbraked.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    if this doesn't give the players some motivation to win the EL, they are either a) dead inside or b) a leeetle bit mentally handbraked.
    It's a drastic plan from Wenger.
    After we win the Europa league.
    he'll say actually I am staying Suckers

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That lot couldn't give a toss. Bunch of pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    And you were right. Genuinely Piss poor performance did indeed prompt the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That lot couldn't give a toss. Bunch of pricks.
    Yeah, this.

At last!
    For the sake of Arsene's mental health and secondly for the benefit of the side
    Merci Beaucoup for the good timex Mr Wenger and au revoir
    10 characters? Pile of cund.