Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to recommission the barbie tonight, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Overfilling is what leads people to eat burgers with a knife and fork.
    No. Insanity is what leads to people eating a burger with a knife and fork. That and insanely dated pretense.

Although I'm with you on the overloading bit. Grilled onions and mushrooms is simply a step too far imo.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    No. Insanity is what leads to people eating a burger with a knife and fork. That and insanely dated pretense.

Although I'm with you on the overloading bit. Grilled onions and mushrooms is simply a step too far imo.
    My BBQ made its 2018 debut yesterday too. I had to eat my (home made) burgers with knife and fork as I don't have a bun with them.

Absolutely delightful, they were. Did some tandoori chicken for my lunch today as well which I'm very much looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My BBQ made its 2018 debut yesterday too. I had to eat my (home made) burgers with knife and fork as I don't have a bun with them.

Absolutely delightful, they were. Did some tandoori chicken for my lunch today as well which I'm very much looking forward to.
    It's not tandoori chicken, though, is it? Because tandoori chicken requires a tandoor. What you've got there is barbecued chicken tikka style stuff.

It's not tandoori chicken, though, is it? Because tandoori chicken requires a tandoor. What you've got there is barbecued chicken tikka style stuff.
    Well it's smothered in tandoori paste stuff I made. I even put slits into the breasts to make sure the paste penetrated deep into the meat. Oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Well it's smothered in tandoori paste stuff I made. I even put slits into the breasts to make sure the paste penetrated deep into the meat. Oh yes.
    That's the least arousing sentence I've ever read that contains the words 'slits', 'breasts', 'penetrated', 'deep' and 'meat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed. It becomes a chore. You dont really need all that **** in there anyway.
    A cheeseburger needs a burger and some cheese, with lettuce or onion for texture and mayonnaise for lubrication.

Any cheeseburger requiring bacon, mushrooms or onion rings clearly isn't a very good cheeseburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A cheeseburger needs a burger and some cheese, with lettuce or onion for texture and mayonnaise for lubrication.

Any cheeseburger requiring bacon, mushrooms or onion rings clearly isn't a very good cheeseburger.
    Mayonnaise? You dirty Dutch b@stard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Shirley ketchup is a must? Mustard I could accept as optional, but not ketchup.

Absolutely required. That or burger sauce, which pretty much fulfills the same function.

There is no need to be rude. No need at all.