Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going to recommission the barbie tonight, boys.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Going to recommission the barbie tonight, boys.

I've got the makings of some fine cheeseburgers right here.

Interestingly, when I checked the sell-by date on the plastic cheese-flavoured product slices still in the fridge from last summer, I note that they have a shelf-life of over 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got the makings of some fine cheeseburgers right here.

Interestingly, when I checked the sell-by date on the plastic cheese-flavoured product slices still in the fridge from last summer, I note that they have a shelf-life of over 12 months.
    If something has a shelf-life of more than 12 months, it is essentially indestructible and will be as edible in 10 years as it is now. FACT.

Christ knows what's in that stuff. Mostly wax, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If something has a shelf-life of more than 12 months, it is essentially indestructible and will be as edible in 10 years as it is now. FACT.

It's the only thing for the job, though.

It's the only thing for the job, though.
    Oh, yes. Real cheese simply won't do at all.

Will you be popping a butt in at the weekend, do you think?

Oh, yes. Real cheese simply won't do at all.

Will you be popping a butt in at the weekend, do you think?
    I have added a butt to th'Ocado order, togther with the essentials for injecting it. I'll give it 8 hours on Saturday.

On Sunday I will spitroast a duck.

I have added a butt to th'Ocado order, togther with the essentials for injecting it. I'll give it 8 hours on Saturday.

On Sunday I will spitroast a duck.
    Does that not throw out a fearful quantity of fat?

Still an absolute must on any BBQ Burger

Good wax all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Good wax all the same.
    Bacon as well? Cheese *and* bacon are a must on any decent burger. And it must be processed cheese and crispy bacon.

After that it's up to you but for me - ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, onions (raw) and pickles (dill).

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Bacon as well? Cheese *and* bacon are a must on any decent burger. And it must be processed cheese and crispy bacon.

After that it's up to you but for me - ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, onions (raw) and pickles (dill).

I took the young lad to Wow Burger weekend before last. The females had gone to the theatre but clearly neither of us are gay.

Bacon cheeseburger (double of course, they only do double), grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, WowBurger sauce.

It was simply magnificent.

Side order of chilli fries which I miscalculated as spicy fries but in fact they were fries with chilli on top. Quite the beef feast.

Raw onions, pickles, jalapenos all optional extras.