Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to ask Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    when you talk about vegans, lefties and birds being annoying, even though you’re at least two of those things?
    I am not really any of those things. I am male, I am a vegan only at home and I am not genuinely a lefty. To prove all three, I like football, burgers and jews- even you.

I have nothing against women at all. If you worked where I do you would struggle with the utter horse**** just as I do.

One example- when interviewing candidates for a job the information regarding race, ethnicity, faith, disability and age are hidden from those shortlisting and interviewing. However, name and gender are not hidden.

Why do we go to such lengths to protect discrimination on age, race, religion but do nothing to prevent discrimination on the grounds of sex? When I have brought it up, repeatedly, the answers have been beyond pathetic.

Is it any wonder that reasonable, well balanced and respectful individuals such as myself start to question it? And, as if by magic, I have a wonderful place like Awimb, a hotbed of anger and bile, to come and air my views.

And then some count likeyoucalls it virtue signalling for an audience. 3You should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I found you relatively pleasant and non-argumentative company / I was very very drunk.
    There you go. And you are hardly a 'fan' in general.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A can confirm this. A gentleman of generosity, charm, wit and charisma.

In short, a delight. One might say an inspirational and aspirational fellow.

Not keen on jews, but then again, who is these days?
    Some of my best friends are jewish. As is my good lady.

I think my record on the jews stands up to pretty much anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    There you go. And you are hardly a 'fan' in general.....
    Listen pal, I am one of your best cyber mates on here and can often be found defending you to the hilt.

It's the others who think you are a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Listen pal, I am one of your best cyber mates on here and can often be found defending you to the hilt.

It's the others who think you are a ****.
    You have threatened to kill me on several occasions. That is NOT the act of a friend.

Monty doesnt care for me, that much I gather. And obviously Ash has one or two issues but other than that I would be disappointed to find that everyone thought I was a ****.

I do have feelings you know

So that's three of the regular AWIMB inhabitants discounted
    Running out of choice
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I am not really any of those things. I am male, I am a vegan only at home and I am not genuinely a lefty. To prove all three, I like football, burgers and jews- even you.

I have nothing against women at all. If you worked where I do you would struggle with the utter horse**** just as I do.

One example- when interviewing candidates for a job the information regarding race, ethnicity, faith, disability and age are hidden from those shortlisting and interviewing. However, name and gender are not hidden.

Why do we go to such lengths to protect discrimination on age, race, religion but do nothing to prevent discrimination on the grounds of sex? When I have brought it up, repeatedly, the answers have been beyond pathetic.

Is it any wonder that reasonable, well balanced and respectful individuals such as myself start to question it? And, as if by magic, I have a wonderful place like Awimb, a hotbed of anger and bile, to come and air my views.

And then some count likeyoucalls it virtue signalling for an audience. 3You should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
    I'm offering my support to Peter on this one. He definitely does not virtue signal, at least not to any extent.*

*note that my understanding of virtue signaling is defined by Ian Harvey on Facebook, that is the only standard I have

Some of my best friends are jewish. As is my good lady.

I think my record on the jews stands up to pretty much anyone else's.
    Oh, right. Just 'cos you sexually exploit a Jewish doesn't make you any less anti-semitic, you filthy b@stard.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, right. Just 'cos you sexually exploit a Jewish doesn't make you any less anti-semitic, you filthy b@stard.
    I bet he subjects her to the most filthy, degrading sexual deviancies. Yes. The really dirty ones.

He should come clean and tell us all about it.

I shudder to think what Peter dresses up as when they participate in role-play
    10 characters? Pile of cund.