Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
when you talk about vegans, lefties and birds being annoying, even though you’re at least two of those things?
I am not really any of those things. I am male, I am a vegan only at home and I am not genuinely a lefty. To prove all three, I like football, burgers and jews- even you.

I have nothing against women at all. If you worked where I do you would struggle with the utter horse**** just as I do.

One example- when interviewing candidates for a job the information regarding race, ethnicity, faith, disability and age are hidden from those shortlisting and interviewing. However, name and gender are not hidden.

Why do we go to such lengths to protect discrimination on age, race, religion but do nothing to prevent discrimination on the grounds of sex? When I have brought it up, repeatedly, the answers have been beyond pathetic.

Is it any wonder that reasonable, well balanced and respectful individuals such as myself start to question it? And, as if by magic, I have a wonderful place like Awimb, a hotbed of anger and bile, to come and air my views.

And then some count likeyoucalls it virtue signalling for an audience. 3You should feel thoroughly ashamed of yourself.