Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I must admit that getting sucked out of a plane window doesn't sound much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Presumably it was just her head that went through. I'd have thought the shoulders would have been too broad to go through. I'm also impressed that the passengers were able to hold onto her.
    So either her shoulders stopped her going through, or it's impressive that the passngers were able to stop her going through. which is it, dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I know she appears to have landed the plane in a highly accomplished fashion and is rightly being lauded for her skill and composure, but still, imagine realising your plane is in serious trouble and then remembering the pilot is a chick
    Birds make good peelohs in my experience.

The best pilot I ever knew was a bird, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that's probably what caused this in the first place.
    My prejudices against pilots are much more national than gender-based. Much better an American woman than a Greek or Spaniard, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My prejudices against pilots are much more national than gender-based. Much better an American woman than a Greek or Spaniard, for instance.
    And class-based, shirley?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So either her shoulders stopped her going through, or it's impressive that the passngers were able to stop her going through. which is it, dumbass?
    Now look - your tone is utterly unacceptable. I will now clarify my hypothesis.

- Window broken by engine shrapnel at FL320 (this may require a modification to the plastic used in windows).
    - Woman's head sucked through window due to explosive decompression.
    - Shoulders must have delayed exit since she'd have been out in a couple of seconds if not.
    - Passengers hang on to her - but by this stage aircraft was probably at FL200 or below so was a pointless task (ignoring the fact she would have most likely been deceased by this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    And class-based, shirley?
    Obviously. One doesn't want a pilot who can't speak or behave properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Now look - your tone is utterly unacceptable. I will now clarify my hypothesis.

- Window broken by engine shrapnel at FL320 (this may require a modification to the plastic used in windows).
    - Woman's head sucked through window due to explosive decompression.
    - Shoulders must have delayed exit since she'd have been out in a couple of seconds if not.
    - Passengers hang on to her - but by this stage aircraft was probably at FL200 or below so was a pointless task (ignoring the fact she would have most likely been deceased by this stage.
    How fat was she? Imagine if a big lardy yank had been the suckee. That would have been something to see.

How fat was she? Imagine if a big lardy yank had been the suckee. That would have been something to see.
    I'm surprised some **** hasn't uploaded mobile phone footage of the incident onto Youtube already, tbh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'm surprised some **** hasn't uploaded mobile phone footage of the incident onto Youtube already, tbh
    Damned undignified way to go imo. Halfway out of a plane with your legs dangling.

Damned undignified way to go imo. Halfway out of a plane with your legs dangling.
    Aircraft. Aeroplane. 'The jet' if you are the one flying it.