Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Talking of supermarkets, what fresh cvntery is this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking of supermarkets, what fresh cvntery is this?

I can assure you that any glorified shelf-stacker who dared approach me and question my purchases would get the roughest edge of my tongue and be lucky to escape without my boot wedged up the high hole of their arse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...source=Twitter

Dale Winton would have liked your retribution
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can assure you that any glorified shelf-stacker who dared approach me and question my purchases would get the roughest edge of my tongue and be lucky to escape without my boot wedged up the high hole of their arse.

Waitrose can fvck off

There is much, much worse news than this. There are plans, it is alleged, to ban God's honest cotton bud!

I shall be reduced to poking around in my lugs with a paperclip or biro. Haha, which reminds me of a colleagure, many years ago, who made the error of picking up a pen from my desk and thoughtfully chewing the end, only to throw it down in disgust with a cry of, "This fúcking thing is covered in your ear bogies!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There is much, much worse news than this. There are plans, it is alleged, to ban God's honest cotton bud!

I shall be reduced to poking around in my lugs with a paperclip or biro. Haha, which reminds me of a colleagure, many years ago, who made the error of picking up a pen from my desk and thoughtfully chewing the end, only to throw it down in disgust with a cry of, "This fúcking thing is covered in your ear bogies!"
    I'm amazed you can tolerate the cotton wool element, tbh. A paperclip is my weapon of choice. It could have been specifically designed for the purpose.

I'm amazed you can tolerate the cotton wool element, tbh. A paperclip is my weapon of choice. It could have been specifically designed for the purpose.
    You make a good point; the buds must be of the highest quality so that the end is wrapped tightly and doesn't feel like cotton wool. In reality, it's Johnson & Johnson or nothing.

Paperclips are good, but I once poked a little too far and thought for a moment that I had punctured my eardrum. This caused me to ease off pushing metal implements into my head.

You make a good point; the buds must be of the highest quality so that the end is wrapped tightly and doesn't feel like cotton wool. In reality, it's Johnson & Johnson or nothing.

Paperclips are good, but I once poked a little too far and thought for a moment that I had punctured my eardrum. This caused me to ease off pushing metal implements into my head.
    There's nothing like using a paperclip and hitting a reach seam of dark brown gunge, though. Tremendously satisfying - and it feels like much better sport when you use a paperclip rather than a cotton bud.

Did you see the photograph of a seahorse with a cotton bud (link below). It broke my heart a little bit.

So in short, sod your cotton buds.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sea+...JWn-_y8KwNN0M:

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Did you see the photograph of a seahorse with a cotton bud (link below). It broke my heart a little bit.

So in short, sod your cotton buds.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sea+...JWn-_y8KwNN0M:
    I think it looks cool. He looks really proud of his cotton bud. I bet all the other seahorses are envious of him.

I think it looks cool. He looks really proud of his cotton bud. I bet all the other seahorses are envious of him.