Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Talking of supermarkets, what fresh cvntery is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    People pay £15 for one in my local.
    I would imagine, without prejudice, that most of the people in your so called local are officially recognised as ****s?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not really. Just a smog of self satisfaction and the whiff of competition as to who has saved the most animals/planets today.

if you are just a vegan you are bottom of the ladder. You have to be gluten free as well to get a seat at the table and, ideally, only eat things that sprout.....
    I like it when they sneer at mere vegetarians. It puts me in mind of flagellants, hair shirts and other competitive forms of masochistic self-mortification.

They're all quite mad, of course. You realise that, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would imagine, without prejudice, that most of the people in your so called local are officially recognised as ****s?
    Is it possible to procure a quinoa burger in Ireland, SW? Or are you about 30 years behind us with that too?

Is it possible to procure a quinoa burger in Ireland, SW? Or are you about 30 years behind us with that too?
    To be fair, consuming a joyless grain that for thousands of years dwelt in deserved obscurity as the foodstuff of llamas hardly represents the zenith of progress, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I like it when they sneer at mere vegetarians. It puts me in mind of flagellants, hair shirts and other competitive forms of masochistic self-mortification.

They're all quite mad, of course. You realise that, don't you?
    there are significant health benefits, b. Given that the food is so ****ing awful it becomes very easy to lose and/or control your weight.

I find the whole competition quite amusing but around the half hour mark you develop a desperate desire to start slashing throats.

To be fair, consuming a joyless grain that for thousands of years dwelt in deserved obscurity as the foodstuff of llamas hardly represents the zenith of progress, does it?

For fox Sake...

On another note I noticed they put the price of regular coke up but I regularly purchase Coke Zero and was wondering if I was going to get a discount

Why on earth would he (or any sane person) want to buy one in Ireland, or anywhere else for that matter
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quinoa...up there with the sweet potato fries imo

Noticed quite a few supermarkets and restaurants introducing Cactus as the new superfood!!! Wtf

And the local juice bar has started introducing Charcoal shots...yo wtf

Wonder what will be the dumbest superfood to introduce? Maybe dirt or manure imo

Was there quinoa there? If so, I must have eaten it, as I consumed every scrap. Do you still have the menu?
    I'm pretty sure it was on the menu because I expressed some reservations when I was told of it.

I suspect she herself has copies of such documents.