Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we at least all rally around the hope that United might

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    which could rob us of thursday night football...is that good or bad?
    good thing, p, good thing.

I'm getting used to the thought of mid-table mediocrity with the occasional cup run / flirting with relegation.
    Apparently, that will make me appreciate what it is like to be a 'real' football fan, alleges my West Ham supporting colleague.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    good thing, p, good thing.

I'm getting used to the thought of mid-table mediocrity with the occasional cup run / flirting with relegation.
    Apparently, that will make me appreciate what it is like to be a 'real' football fan, alleges my West Ham supporting colleague.
    I've always fancied a relegation scrap, tbh. I hoped AFCB may deliver it for me but since that hasn't ever really materlialised, perhaps Arsene can deliver next season

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    which could rob us of thursday night football...is that good or bad?
    I am not sure I would miss it at all (though I am looking forward to watching the AM matches).

The entire thing up to now has been duller than a night round your house.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am not sure I would miss it at all (though I am looking forward to watching the AM matches).

The entire thing up to now has been duller than a night round your house.
    never a dull moment in my house sw, with 3 kids there is never a quiet moment
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar