Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mumbai Indians there....

Mumbai Indians there....

Lose 2 wickets in the first 2 balls...finish on 213 for 6

Brutal last 5 overs

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Lose 2 wickets in the first 2 balls...finish on 213 for 6

Brutal last 5 overs
    Kerching - very happy with that. And Kohli batting all 20 overs for 92 (having said it was a difficult pitch to defend a score on)

They were 2/5 at the interval...wanted to lump on but I was worried given how easily teams have been chasing down these totals recently.

Then there was the Kholi factor to worry about and then I saw Quinton knocking it about for fun the other day. All things considered I thought the best option was to keep my money for Newmarket on ITV today.

Can’t wait to see a side put up 130ish and defend it. It’s going to happen and I wanna cash in when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    They were 2/5 at the interval...wanted to lump on but I was worried given how easily teams have been chasing down these totals recently.

Then there was the Kholi factor to worry about and then I saw Quinton knocking it about for fun the other day. All things considered I thought the best option was to keep my money for Newmarket on ITV today.

Can’t wait to see a side put up 130ish and defend it. It’s going to happen and I wanna cash in when it does.
    Read somewhere Sunday was the first time a team had defended a total this year. Can't believe de Kock, de Villiers and de Kohli don't get RCB bigger scores