Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AWIMB gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's the way of messageboards in general, isn't it? Killed by the twitter and so on?

At least we don't argue so much any more.
    You only argued so much because you seemed to have a suicidal desire to try and turn greg Mitchell into a decent human being

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You only argued so much because you seemed to have a suicidal desire to try and turn greg Mitchell into a decent human being
    Yes, that must have been the naivety of youth, I suppose. I think I truly believed that everyone is essentially decent, but occasionally goes off the rails.

Thank God the internet came along and demonstrated the bitter reality that about 40% of human being are actually actively evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, that must have been the naivety of youth, I suppose. I think I truly believed that everyone is essentially decent, but occasionally goes off the rails.

Thank God the internet came along and demonstrated the bitter reality that about 40% of human being are actually actively evil.
    RCEG into an optimistic Arsenal supporter and Ian Harvey into an open-minded, modest human being also come to mind.

This explains your love of helpless animals as well, I suppose. Perhaps you should see left wingers in a similar light?

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    RCEG into an optimistic Arsenal supporter and Ian Harvey into an open-minded, modest human being also come to mind.

This explains your love of helpless animals as well, I suppose. Perhaps you should see left wingers in a similar light?
    Animals are undeniably innocent. Leftists are undeniably guilty.