Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Morrisey's at it again :clap:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well we don't seem to be doing a very good job of that, since we are encouraging faith schools that propagate precisely that strain of Islam, are allowing that form of Islam to build Mosques and 'cultural centres' in which individuals are indoctrinated with that form of Islam to hate this country, the west and perpetrate acts of terror against their fellow countrymen.

Meanwhile, we are also refusing to crack down on the manifestations of exactly that barbaric form of Islam in the name of 'diversity': celebrating the hijab as a feminist symbol; turning a blind eye to muslim hatred of Jews and homosexuals and their systematic oppression of women; refusing to treat Muslim preaching as the hate speech that it is; ignoring rape gangs (or, where they are finally prosecuted, refusing to mention the fact that almost all the perpetrators are muslim); not prosecuting for FGM etc, etc.

And, of course, we are busy importing more people who hold these views. And if you criticise this stance or point these things out, you are labelled a racist, an Islamophobe or threatened with prosecution for hate speech.

This is a profoundly damaging and unhappy situation. It has been brought about by weakness and hyper-sensitivity about racism to the detriment of the operation of a safe, law-abiding and functioning society. It has become clear to millions that you and your ilk are prepared to sacrifice pretty much everything and everybody to your specious notions of 'diversity' and anti-racism and are reaching a point where they are prepared to stand up and tell the truth rather than cower for fear of being called 'racist'.
    You and Monty have perfected your good cop/bad cop routine.......

Ok. If you genuinely believe the problem is of that scale then I get why you are worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yep.......
    How about you PM each other rather than taking over a thread every week or 2 to go over the same points yet again...just a thought
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    How about you PM each other rather than taking over a thread every week or 2 to go over the same points yet again...just a thought
    I agree. Having discussions on a messageboard? Outrageous! It would be far better if everyone communicated solely by email, then there would be no need to look at awimb to see if anyone had said anything intersting, amusing, or thought-provoking.

Let's all move to Yorkshire and calcify our fúcking brains. Would that make you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I agree. Having discussions on a messageboard? Outrageous! It would be far better if everyone communicated solely by email, then there would be no need to look at awimb to see if anyone had said anything intersting, amusing, or thought-provoking.

Let's all move to Yorkshire and calcify our fúcking brains. Would that make you happy?

Every time

Me and Monty drone on for a day, Pokster says its boring, you defend us

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Every time

Me and Monty drone on for a day, Pokster says its boring, you defend us
    It's just a bit odd. It's not as if we're overwhelmed with material these days. Discouraging posting on this board is a bit fúcking strange. I'd have thought that if you object to the material on a messageboard but wish to remain reading it, your best course of action would be start a new, interesting and thought-provoking thread, rather than just telling others to shut up.

I'm not defending you anyway. I'm defending your right to drone on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Not like you to twist someone's commments... what i am saying is that we have been over this many times, never have a final answer and then start all over again a few weeks later, it is, excuse my french, ****ing boring now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not like you to twist someone's commments... what i am saying is that we have been over this many times, never have a final answer and then start all over again a few weeks later, it is, excuse my french, ****ing boring now
    Actually, you may have noticed that Peter offered me a grovelling apology earlier for calling me a bigot. That's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Actually, you may have noticed that Peter offered me a grovelling apology earlier for calling me a bigot. That's progress.
    Not biting, but your lack of class (and goalpost changing) has been noted.