Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrisey's at it again :clap:

Morrisey's at it again :clap:

Honestly, he's more entertaining now than he ever was in his pomp.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/morris...operly-2295226

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Talking total and utter ****

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Man who's not shy about throwing accusations of bigotry around says man having a go at people for throwing accusations of bigotry around is "talking total shíte"

Which bit is the utter ****?

To be honest, anyone in any doubts to his men'elness just needs to read this sentence: "in which he discussed preferring his solo work to his former band"

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Man who's not shy about throwing accusations of bigotry around says man having a go at people for throwing accusations of bigotry around is "talking total shíte"
    I think we have learned from the last week or so that none of us are shy about throwing accusations of bigotry around.

I have only ever accused you of castigating Islam and I have only ever done it when you have specifically castigated Islam.

Now you are throwing around accusations about throwing around accusations about bigotry. Shame on you.

Which bit is the utter ****?
    Hitler was left wing (yaaaaawn)........

His particular brand of 'racism' is too enlightened for people to understand..... (dear God).....

Civilisation is over because the Mayor of London doesn't sufficiently pronounce the letter t..........

I mean, he always talked **** but his music used to be good.

I mean, he always talked **** but his music used to be good.
    you're half right there, p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you're half right there, p
    Nice little Smiths quote there- well done

You literally said Burney hates Muslims. Now you say you only claimed he hates Islam.

You’re welcome to adjust your position to the much more acceptable one you’re now claiming. But first you’ll have to apologise for the original smear.

I think we have learned from the last week or so that none of us are shy about throwing accusations of bigotry around.

I have only ever accused you of castigating Islam and I have only ever done it when you have specifically castigated Islam.

Now you are throwing around accusations about throwing around accusations about bigotry. Shame on you.