Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So many questions about this story.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So many questions about this story.

* Why would you want to eat a meat pie at 7am?
    * 'Tony, who has fish and chips three days a week and says he rarely touches pastry'?!?
    * What are these sinister reasons why he believes Morrisons are witholding pies from him?
    * Couldn't they at least be magnanimous in victory?

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/16/victor...s-7am-7471602/

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    * Why would you want to eat a meat pie at 7am?
    * 'Tony, who has fish and chips three days a week and says he rarely touches pastry'?!?
    * What are these sinister reasons why he believes Morrisons are witholding pies from him?
    * Couldn't they at least be magnanimous in victory?

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/16/victor...s-7am-7471602/
    Its a victory for the common man against a corporate behemoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a victory for the common man against a corporate behemoth.
    I of course agree that if a paying customer wants a pie at 7am then it is his or her God-given right to have one. That is what our forbears fought and died for.

Now they need to start on McDonald's and its absurd belief that I only ever want breakfast at breakfast time.
    Last edited by Burney; 04-16-2018 at 04:04 PM.

I of course agree that if a paying customer wants a pie at 7am then it is his or her God-given right to have one. That is what our forbears fought and died for.

Now they need to start on McDonald's and it's absurd belief that I only ever want breakfast at breakfast time.
    Said pies are cooked in the store, if they are not ready at 7am then the fúcker can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Said pies are cooked in the store, if they are not ready at 7am then the fúcker can wait.
    The customer is always right, sw.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    But they WERE cooked. She could have reached over and grabbed one herself. The rule makes no sense!

He has fish and chips three times a week. What the **** has that got to do with it??

But they WERE cooked. She could have reached over and grabbed one herself. The rule makes no sense!

He has fish and chips three times a week. What the **** has that got to do with it??
    In fact, that sentence starts with two of the finest and most puzzling non-sequiturs in journalistic history.

Just allowing us to build a mental picture of the poor bloke, profile him if you will.

He likes more than pies, he is not odd.

Now they need to start on McDonald's and it's absurd belief that I only ever want breakfast at breakfast time.
    THere's more to this, b. Morrison's have their own agenda. They dont want people knowing about it.....

Now they need to start on McDonald's and its absurd belief that I only ever want breakfast at breakfast time.

Most people would normally want breakfast at breakfast time however, isn't McDonalds problem finding someone who wants a McDonalds breakfast at all...?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman