Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much money do you reckon we could get back

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Not that hard considering he’s ****ing ****.
    I think we are such a mess that you cant really judge a defender in this side. Mustafi isnt ****ing ****, he is just at sea in this team as are many others.

Koscielny haas had periods where he has looked ****ing awful this season. And that isKoscielny.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There has to be a defender bought in the summer, and I'd rather have the likes of #gulp# Shawcross in the team, than him. Surely he's got a release clause when they get relegated.

I assume Boateng and Hummels are before him in the international running. Even Howedes must be; and he's nearly dead.

Mustafi will end up being another one running his contract down in the stiffs.
    Why is Howedes almost dead? Only 30 and scored for Juve yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought he went to Juve and disappeared via a Diaby like injury..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I would've suggested Nik Süle, but I see he joined you lot in the Summer
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You would have to start by finding two players better than him.

I reckon he'd be fine in a team that can defend. We can go out and buy the best defenders in the world but they would end up looking lost at sea in the current setup.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I reckon he'd be fine in a team that can defend. We can go out and buy the best defenders in the world but they would end up looking lost at sea in the current setup.
    Agreed. I am not convinced that Tony Adams could hold a back four together in this side.

That said, some of the mistakes are still, to some extent, inforgiveable. But then these current league games are among the most pointless we have played in years, with a major focus elsewhere. I wouldnt judge anyone solely on these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    For Mustafi? At this point I’m starting to think it would be so low that you might as well keep him and have him as 4th choice.
    Manolas, Evans, Meyer & Martial/Dembele would be my wishlist.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There has to be a defender bought in the summer, and I'd rather have the likes of #gulp# Shawcross in the team, than him. Surely he's got a release clause when they get relegated.

I assume Boateng and Hummels are before him in the international running. Even Howedes must be; and he's nearly dead.

Mustafi will end up being another one running his contract down in the stiffs.
    I would expect we are looking to replace 2-3 this summer.

Mustafi, Koscielny and Monreal all looking over their shoulders. Questions need to be asked about whether Chambers, Holding and Kolasinac are up to the job.

Cech also.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I would expect we are looking to replace 2-3 this summer.

Mustafi, Koscielny and Monreal all looking over their shoulders. Questions need to be asked about whether Chambers, Holding and Kolasinac are up to the job.

Cech also.
    Cazorla obviously needs replacing (Meyer on a free makes sense - Minsilat was at the Shalke game the other night & they have confirmed he will leave in the summer). This will also cater for Wilshere if we assume that he's leaving on a free.

Agree on Cech - Maybe Ospina can do a job?

Monreal has been strong for the most part this season. However, Kolisinac can't move his feet so I would suggest we look for a longer term replacement (Shaw/Rodriguez?).

Defenders are clearly an issue but I understand that Evans' preference is to remain up north (cannot fathom why). Manolas would be great, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Cazorla obviously needs replacing (Meyer on a free makes sense - Minsilat was at the Shalke game the other night & they have confirmed he will leave in the summer). This will also cater for Wilshere if we assume that he's leaving on a free.

Agree on Cech - Maybe Ospina can do a job?

Monreal has been strong for the most part this season. However, Kolisinac can't move his feet so I would suggest we look for a longer term replacement (Shaw/Rodriguez?).

Defenders are clearly an issue but I understand that Evans' preference is to remain up north (cannot fathom why). Manolas would be great, though.
    You're a twát.
    Last edited by SWv2; 04-16-2018 at 03:23 PM.